Saturday, November 12, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

This song!

Cheap dvds!


My new room! I have a gorgeous fire place!!


The love hate relationship between Tallulah and Leo.


How much Tallulah cries at the window when she's been out all day. (yes, I did stop and take a photo before I let her in!)


And how much attention she wants as soon as you get home. She'll do anything to have human contact!


This choice bike bell that I saw outside my work! If I had a bike, I'd want one like this!



Linking up with Paisley Jade...

button2

3 comments:

  1. Great fireplace! I can't wait to see your room in person!! I am loving the cats too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are as crazy as our one!! Love your fireplace and that bike bell is the coolest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one persistent cat. What is NOT to love about Coldplay...love love love!

    ReplyDelete