Thursday, June 7, 2012

Procrastination

Procrastination, my dear friend.

You were there by my side all throughout university. I could rely on you to keep me up all night. You allowed me to learn useless facts about things, like elephants can't jump and pigs can't look directly up at the sky. 

Now you're looming above, around and inside me, as I try and get these reports completed. I've watched the Hunger Games illegally online, I've walked to Starbucks in the hopes that being somewhere else will give me more incentive to get my work done, and look where I've ended up. Blogging.

And after seeing Simone's post about PicMonkey, I've now edited a photo I took yesterday. 

So as I debate whether or not to compile the 10th to-do list today or do my work, I'll leave you to look at this picture.

Peace.


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, gorgeous!!
    Love the picture... and wouldn't you know it but Procrastination is an old buddy of mine too! Small world huh???

    ReplyDelete