Thursday, September 27, 2012

Things I'm Loving

This week I'm loving..

Being famous in Blogland
I was lucky enough to be a guest blogger on Simone's blog this week! You should all go and check it out right here!

My new shoes
I bought 2 pairs of red shoes this week! Love love love!

Friends
I've been absolutely loving having my friend Rachel over! It's like a sleep over every night! Late nights, lots of  chatting, cooking, meeting up with people! It's been fun!

Cafes
There's a cute wee cafe down the road from my work called Euphorium. It has amazing goats cheese and roasted vege sandwiches which are my favs for sure! I had a treat a few weeks ago but was too full to eat it, so it came in this hilarious box!

Linking up with my gorgeous friend Meg






2 comments:

  1. It was cool seeing your guest post - lovely words and pics by the way in it. P.s. The linky was broken but should be working now if you wanna come on over and link up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new boots - I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete