Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter Wonderland

I LOVE Christmas. I love the festivities, the crafting, the singing, the smells, the mulled wine and cider...

So what's better than Winter Wonderland? Not going there. 

Here are some snaps from my first ever visit (which was last Sunday)

A massive Ferris wheel accompanied by a massive tree
Loads of different rides and areas
A choice merry go round thing.
Crazy ride - love this photo
Ice skating rink
trying out the kids rides...
The North Pole where there were loads of different rooms you could walk through
Roller coasters
Ice Kingdom
The Ferris wheel that really confused me for the London Eye
It was HUGE! 
And right at the end we enjoyed some mulled wine in a festive cup!
In all fact, the photos aren't that Christmassy. But the atmosphere was buzzing!

1 comment:

  1. This place rocks!!! OMG - it's like my idea of heaven (a cold heaven mind you!) Wow - wish I could come. I'm sure they never had that back when I lived in London or I'd have been there like a shot....love it!

    ReplyDelete