Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happiness - Revisited

After flicking through some old blog posts, I came across this one. It's nice to reflect on what made me happy in July last year, with some slight edits. A lot has changed, but the remainder still makes that warm place sparkle.

It's a lot of different things, for a lot of different people.

It's those little things that put a smile on your dial.

Like a really fat squirrel


The light in a sun set


Standing on top of a massive snow ball


Putting vegetables on your head


Receiving a card from someone very special and close to your heart


Being in London and capturing awesome things like this replica of the Stone Henge made out of cars


Holding a rabbit, and wearing festive pjs, and being in France.


And with that, I shall leave you with a final picture. One of my all time favourites. 


All photos were taken by me, therefore I own them, therefore please don't knick them. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment