Sunday, January 6, 2013

Things I'm Loving - Supermarket Version

This week I'm loving...

Supermarket Shopping!!!

It has honestly blown my mind at a) how many things are in cans and b) how many different variations there are of baked beans. 

I'm not a baked bean fan at all, so it's never crossed my mind what kind of beans there might be. I just don't understand why it's so necessary to have the following...


However, I am disgustingly intrigued to try the all day breakfast. I cringe at the thought, but what if it's nice? I like day time and I like breakfast, could it be a win?  


Next I saw a whole range of different pastas in cans. Again, why? I am not one bit into trying these out. I'd rather slave over the stove for a whole ten minutes to make something a lot nicer, let alone healthier!


Whilst I was looking at the backs of peanut butter jars to find one without any added sugar in it, I came across this weird and wonderful thing. The only reason stopping me from buying it was the fact that it was £2 and I'm not keen to waste that! 

Introducing........... MARSHMELLOW SPREAD!!! Great huh?


And last, but definitely not least, sandwich spreads. I've never seen these in New Zealand, I haven't even ever thought of them. I'm into the normal vegemite or peanut butter type thing. Read it and weep.



Linking up with someone with a degree in Choiceness (BA a la Choice), Meg!


1 comment:

  1. It's TOTALLY crazy the choice of stuff in UK supermarkets...most of it incredibly unnecessary and totally bad for you but hey makes for an interesting shopping outing for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete