Thursday, June 27, 2013

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

Butterflies
I'm a pretty big butterfly fan, especially of Monarch butterflies! So it was awesome to have some caterpillars delivered to our class in a wee jar, with some special food, and when they went into a chrysalis, we transferred them to a net and then watched them hatch sometime later! Tomorrow is the day we'll go for a walk with them and set them free into the wild!


This little fatty
Oh Keith, he's just such a flirt!


Deliciousness
I've been making a real effort to be healthy lately. Like going for a run. And this girl just does not run. But it's been working, I've been feeling great, and have been rewarding myself with delicious, healthy, home cooked meals!


Beanstalks
In 10 days, our class beanstalks have sky rocketed! They're nearly touching the roof! And have just started to flower!! Fingers crossed for some beans!!!


The final countdown
Well it is the first countdown, but certainly won't be the last of my trips back to New Zealand! There's only 25 more sleeps until I hop on a plane, and 27 until I'm back in my lovely hometown, Wellington!

This weeks Turn-Up Song!
This song is perfect for summer! It's off Pitch Perfect and just just a delicious song! Here's Open Season by High Highs

(you can click the link if the youtube box doesn't appear!)



Linking up with my choice babe-of-a-friend, Meg



1 comment:

  1. Great looking food you're eating there - yum you're making me hungry. So exciting that you got some butterflies to hatch xx

    ReplyDelete