Sunday, July 28, 2013

Home Sweet Home - The first week

I've been back in Wellington for 5 days now, and it's honestly like I've never left. Nothing has changed, places are still the same. Some people are missing or have changed, but it's definitely one of the weirdest feelings I've ever had. 

It's sooo awesome and so much fun meeting up with friends and family, but it's just such a weird concept considering I haven't seen majority of them for 2-3 years!

Anyhoo, my first week has consisted of....

A coffee date with my gorgeous Meg!


Buying Kiwi treats that I've been longing for!



Seeing my best friend for the first time in nearly 3 years! It was like we'd only just seen each other last week!


Going up to the Mount Vic lookout for the first time! 


Hanging out with the parental units! 


And going to Island Bay for the first time too! 


Bring on the next 5 weeks full of fun and adventures! 

Linking up with Meg! 

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny....are you kidding me you seriously hadn't been up Mt Vic or to Island Bay - you will totally love being a tourist in your own city I am thinking!

    That coffee date was the highlight of my week xx

    ReplyDelete